Welcome to Second Grade 2023

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Good afternoon, families!

My name is Ms. KaiLea Stiffler and I will be your child’s second grade teacher this year!

I look forward to meeting you at Open House on Tuesday, 8/22 at 10:30am! We are in Room 13 in the back hallway; there will be staff members to help guide you. I have attached a document that gives you a quick introduction that tells you a little about me. 

Here is a greeting and read aloud video from me for your kiddo.

I would appreciate it if you could please complete a few things for me:

  • Family Survey (to tell me about your child and your family!)
  • Permission Click (to give permission for your child to use online programs)
  • Join ClassDojo (see information about your child's behavior in class and see photos/videos; you can also contact me using it)
  • Take a look at the blog (here!) (it will be your best friend for finding classroom information)

See you soon,

Ms. Stiffler