See You Later 6/10/2020

Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Hello, wonderful kiddos and families!

Wow, what a year it has been! We learned so many new things, built our classroom community, learned  how to use Seesaw in many new ways, and survived two months of distance learning. You should be proud of all that you have done and learned this year!

Kiddos, you are so empathetic and kind to yourselves and others. You are independent and responsible students and you always try your best each day. Thank you for all your patience and willingness to try new things every day, even online. You guys hit the ground running on Seesaw and did such a wonderful job completing your work and finding new ways to answer prompts. I'm so proud of you and how much you have grown since you walked into Room 20 in August. I know that you're going to grow even more as you leave Room 20 and do great things in the future. Remember that you are kind, you are important, and you are so very loved by many people in your lives. I will miss you all so very much! Remember that it's more of a See You Later than a Goodbye, you are always one of my kiddos, and can come visit anytime! ❤

Families, it's been quite the year! First of all, pat yourself on the back! You survived distance learning as much as the kids and I did. It was definitely an experience and I know that it was difficult to learn and figure this stuff out through a computer without being able to do it in person. Second, thank you for your support and kindness as we navigated this new way of learning! I've said it before and I'll say it again: your patience is so very much appreciated by both myself and my team. We understand that it was frustrating, and probably at times infuriating, so we appreciate you sticking it out with us and making it work. šŸ‘

I wish you all the very best in third grade and in your futures!
Have a fantastic summer (you deserve it!),
schools out