Summer Gift Card Project

Monday, April 22, 2024

My name is Sofia Enlow, a Junior at LightRidge High School. I have a heart for serving our Community and volunteering with various non-profit organizations. This year I decided to create my own Service Project “Give the Joy of Summer Fun,” to benefit students attending the LightRidge cluster schools.  I am collecting “fun” gift cards with the hope of bringing joy to students who may not otherwise be able to enjoy the little extras that summer offers. I will be collecting $10-$15 gift cards to local places like , but not limited to: Brusters, Dairy Queen, Starbucks, Movie Theatre’s, Chik-fil-a , Subway etc. to ensure a fun summer for all.  Donations are accepted between now and Friday May 3rd.  There is a donation box set up in the Main Office at Pinebrook. (as well as Hovatter Elementary and Willard Middle Schools) Attached is the flyer announcing the drive, which can be found in the Puma Paw and will be placed next to the donation box in the school’s Main Offices.